- 3 bd
- 1 Full ba
- 1325 Finished sqft
The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A Livingston County House Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
As you know, buying a Livingston County area property can be a big investment.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right Livingston County real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
“Her experience and calm approach helped us to make the best deal we possibly could.”
I cannot say enough positive things about Pat and her team. I don’t think another realtor could have done what she did on the sale of our home. Her experience and calm approach helped us to make the best deal we possibly could (and in a multiple offer situation). She is communicative and always a step ahead, we never felt like we had any surprises or didn’t have all our ducks in a row every step of the way.
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in Livingston County are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Livingston County could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Livingston County Area Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, The Pat Lotz Real Estate Group can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but we’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Work With The Pat Lotz Real Estate Group!
Simply fill out the short form below or give us a ring at (734) 637-3668 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next Livingston County property.